Tire & Wheel Assembly 205-65-D10BC-5
This trailer tire offers excellent handling. Bias cut provides superior stability. Modern tread design reduces rolling resistance for a smooth ride. Resists rust and corrosion. White powder coat finish over e-coat primer. Tire-and-wheel assembly meets Department of Transportation specifications.
• Rim dimensions: 10″ diameter x 6″ wide
• Bolt pattern: 5 on 4-1/2″
• Wheel bolt size: 1/2″-20
• Pilot diameter: 2.8″
• 205/65-10 Tire
• Section width: 8.3″
• Outer diameter (when inflated): 20.5″
• Load range: C(6 ply)
• Maximum load: 1,100 lbs at 50 psi
• Limited 2-year warranty on tire
• Limited 1-year warranty on wheel
• Trailer tire and wheel assemblies are not meant to be balanced.
To determine the bolt circle on hubs or wheels with an odd number of bolt holes, measure from outside to center of the studs across the pattern(bolt patterns are always measured in inches). Example: If you were to number the studs 1, 2, 3, then you would measure from the outside of stud 1 to the center of stud 3.