Win a Steel Fire Ring at the Erie County Fair! 🔥
Hey there, fire enthusiasts and fairgoers!
If you’re heading to the Erie County Fair this year, we’ve got some exciting news for you. General Welding & Fabricating is giving away a steel fire ring – and it could be yours! Yes, you read that right!
Here’s How to Enter:
- Visit Us: We are located right outside the Expo Hall. You can’t miss our display with the flag blue trailers and red BOSS snowplow equipment! We’ve got a range of items showcased that represent the residential, commercial, and industrial work!
- Scan the QR Code: No fuss, no paperwork! Just scan the QR code available at our display, and voilà – you’re entered into the contest.
- No Purchase Necessary: That’s right! You don’t have to buy anything to be in the running. Just come on over, admire our handiwork, and take a shot at owning a steel fire ring of your very own.
Why You’ll Love Our Fire Rings:
- 100% U.S.A. Made: Our fire rings aren’t just any fire rings. They’re crafted right here in the U.S.A., ensuring top-notch quality and durability.
- Versatility: These fire rings are a perfect fit for any patio display. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your outdoor setting or just enjoy some cozy evenings by the fire, our fire rings are perfect for all occasions.
Accessorize for the Ultimate Experience:
If you’re someone who believes in going all out, we’ve got you covered! Visit the Made In America Store, where we provide a wide range of accessories to complement your fire ring. Whether you’re looking for sturdy fire ring bases, rotating grates for that perfect barbecue evening, or other exciting accessories, you’ll find them all there.
Remember: All you have to do is swing by our display at the Erie County Fair, scan that QR code, and hope that Lady Luck is on your side!
So, mark your calendars, invite your friends, and make your way to the Erie County Fair. A spectacular steel fire ring awaits a lucky winner – and it could be you!
See you there! 🔥🎡🍀
Official Fire Ring Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE
THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older, live in the Contiguous U.S. and enter using the QR code.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully
unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the
eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of General Welding & Fabricating as
final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted in-person at the Erie County Fair starting on Wednesday, August 9th, and ending Sunday, August 20th.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by scanning the QR code at our booth at the Erie County Fair. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of General Welding & Fabricating.
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of General Welding & Fabricating.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize designated by General Welding & Fabricating. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of
the prize shall be solely determined by General Welding & Fabricating. No cash or other prize substitution
shall be permitted.
The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent
by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for General Welding & Fabricating to use
Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further
compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly under the supervision of General Welding & Fabricating. Winner will be notified by Email within 1 week following selection of Winner. General Welding & Fabricating shall
have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security
settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time
award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and
release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by
Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all
federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at General Welding & Fabricating sole
discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE
CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You
understand and agree that General Welding & Fabricating, anyone acting on behalf of the General Welding & Fabricating,
and General Welding & Fabricating licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where
permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or
hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry,
name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and
biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and
promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your
entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or
intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another,
You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of General Welding & Fabricating. If the content of your entry is
claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third
party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall
indemnify, defend, and hold harmless General Welding & Fabricating from and against any suit, proceeding,
claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which General Welding & Fabricating may incur, suffer, or
be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s
9. Terms & Conditions : General Welding & Fabricating reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human
intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond General Welding & Fabricating control corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, General Welding & Fabricating may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if
appropriate) the action taken by General Welding & Fabricating. General Welding & Fabricating reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry
process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
General Welding & Fabricating has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign,
to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user
from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed
by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate
operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be
made, General Welding & Fabricating reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless General Welding & Fabricating and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners,
representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any
liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or
indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the
Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion
thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any
computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the
unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv)
unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic
or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW YORK STATE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of
participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be
resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this
Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively
before a court located in NY having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no
circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights
to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other
than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this
Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
the General Welding & Fabricating website.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is General Welding & Fabricating.