General Welding and Fabricating is looking for an Experienced A++ Aluminum TIG Welder. – Henrietta, NY
• Local manufacturing company looking for an experienced A++ Aluminum TIG Welder.
• Candidate MUST have minimum of 10 years Aluminum TIG welding work experience.
• Successful candidate must have strong communication, organizational and documentation skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team in a fast paced, welding & fabricating job shop environment.
• Must be proficient in multi-tasking with the ability to move from job to job as needed.
• Candidate will play a key role in supporting and maintaining a positive team work environment.
• Must have your own tools/toolbox and own reliable transportation.
• Candidate must pass a welding test at time of interview.
• Interested candidates please submit resume, contact information and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Agencies or phone calls please!
• Health benefits and company uniforms available after 90 day probationary period. Pay is based on experience.
General Welding and Fabricating is looking for Purchaser & Sales Support for Elma, NY Location
- Local manufacturing company looking for experienced professional to join
our purchasing team!
- We’re looking for an individual with experience in material and product ordering. Any prior experience in the metal industry or metal fabrication industry a huge plus.
- Priorities include price shopping material for quotes by using safe buying practices.
- This position requires strong sales support skills and the ability to
work in fast paced environment. Candidate will assist sales by
researching and ordering materials, ordering parts and supporting sales.
- Candidate will be responsible for ordering all materials to meet
customer orders, inventory stock, machine parts ordering, and inventory management.
- Candidate must have experience quoting jobs, generating purchase orders
and writing up sales orders. Ability to read blue prints a plus.
- Successful candidate must have strong communication and customer service
skills with the ability to manage small and large jobs.
- “Always Looking for Great People”
- Looking for a great project manager with structural engineering and C.A.D. drawing background.
- Must have a positive helpful attitude with great farm work ethic.
- Must be loyal, believing, caring character.
- Must be a TEAM player with “Can do spirit”
- Must like a fast-paced work environment.
- Must want to be part of a great company with a motto; “You Dream it, We Build or Repair it”